Silky, Soft and shiny hair look nice and attractive. If you don’t have smooth and silky hair, don’t worry as it is possible to get soft shiny hair easily with the help of natural techniques.
In this article, we have discussed ten easy ways to make your hair shiny.
- You can make your hair look shiny and soft and condition them with eggs. So, in a bowl take 2-3 eggs and add some essential oil to it for fragrance. And apply the mixture on your hair and then shampoo your hair after an hour.
- Massage the scalp regularly with oil, as it enhances oil production and reduces dryness. Hot oil massages should be carried out once a month to moisturize the hair.
- A natural way to get rid of dandruff and condition hair is to use lemon juice. Shampoo your hair and wash them. Then for last rinse use a mug of water with juice of one lemon mixed in it. Wash your hair and scalp with it.
- You should not comb your hair while it is wet. Wait till your hair dries a bit, before combing it, so as to avoid breakage.
- Make a hair mask for shiny hair using henna. Mix henna powder with plain yogurt and one egg apply it on the entire hair and let it sit for 2 hours. Shampoo your hair and check.
- Olive oil is great for people who have curly hair. It acts as a great hair serum. So, take few drops of olive oil in your palms and rub it on the palms. Then apply it all over your dry hair to give your hair a beautiful look.
- Get your hair dyed into a shiny color like shiny raven black, or platinum blonde or fiery red or shiny honey blonde. These colors shine more as they reflect more light, and so your hair will keep looking shiny.
- Apply a mask or a hot-oil treatment to your hair, and then wrap your head in a hot towel. Do this at least once a month.
- Get your hair trimmed once every 2-3 months, to avoid split ends.
- After you shampooing, use a restorative or leave-in conditioner for the safety of your hair from styling and heating products.