Natural Hair Growth Remedies, We waste thousands of rupees on expensive medical treatments for hair growth, when you have a variety of useful home remedies for hair growth available at the snap of your fingers. These home remedies are cost effective, easy and has no side effects.
Natural Hair Growth Remedies
1. Onion Juice: This is very old and the most professional home remedy for hair growth. Onion juice is rich in sulphur, which increase the production of the collagen tissues and thus helps in the re-growth of hair natural hair growth remedies.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar: This vinegar softly cleanses the scalp and maintains the PH balance of the hair. Use the apple cider vinegar as a final wash after shampoo to get healthy and shiny hair.
3. Egg Mask: Egg has been used since the very old times for struggle hair loss. It contains high levels of proteins which help in the formation of new hair. In white of an egg, add 1 teaspoon of olive oil and honey and mix it well to form a smooth paste. Apply all over the hair and wash with cool water and shampoo it off natural hair growth remedies.
4. Potato Juice: This is a secret remedy as most of the people are not familiar with the hair growth properties of potato juice. Simply apply the potato juice on the scalp and leave it for 15 minutes.
5. Henna Pack: Henna is the greatest natural conditioner which transforms dull and dry hair into smooth and shiny hair.
Make the pack by mixing 1 cup of dry henna powder with ½ cup of yoghurt and apply all over the hair. Leave the pack until it dries off completely and wash off with a mild shampoo, natural hair growth remedies.
6. Coconut Milk: Coconut milk is rich in proteins, iron, potassium and essential fats. It reduces hair shedding and breakage. Use coconut milk. Extract the milk of a coconut and apply on the targeted areas. Keep it overnight and rinse off with cool water the next day.
7. Green Tea: As you all know that green tea is rich in anti oxidants which stop hair loss and increase hair growth. Apply warm green tea all over your scalp and leave it for an hour. Rinse off with cool water.
8. Garlic: Garlic is widely known for falling the shedding of hair. Boil a few cloves of crushed garlic in olive oil or coconut oil and then apply it on the roots of the hair -follicles. Use this treatment thrice a week, natural hair growth remedies.
9. Vitamin E Oil: Vitamin E oil is rich in anti oxidants thus it helps to struggle with the free essential. Massage the vitamin E oil onto the scalp and leave it overnight. Wash off with a mild shampoo the next day for soft and smooth hair.
10. Coconut Oil: It is the best natural conditioner for hair which has been used since centuries. It keeps the scalp healthy.
11. Olive Oil: Every beauty fan is familiar with the health and the beauty benefits of the olive oil. Olive oil also acts as a natural conditioner by making the hair soft and silky.
12. Diet For Hair Growth: A few nutritional modifications are very important for stimulating the process of hair growth and it also stop hair loss. Elimination of junk food, drinks, smoking is very beneficial for your body and the scalp health.
13. Refresh hair with B-complex vitamins: 100 mg daily of a B-complex supplement that includes biotin and vitamin B6 can reduce hair thinning by increasing scalp circulation at refreshing hair.
14: Use vitamin A and E in your diet.
15. Have lots of dark green vegetables as they contain iron, and fish as it’s a great source of omega 3 fatty acids, also nuts.