Long, lustrous and straight locks are something that every girl want to have. The environmental factors (like pollution, harsh weather conditions, chemicals present in the air and sun exposure) with the combination of strong cosmetic hair care products take a toll on the hair. You need to pay special attention toward your strands to keep them healthy, strong and look fuller. Here are some simple steps that are more beneficial in order to keep the hair elegant and full of life.
- Wide tooth comb
- Heat Protectant
- Hair ties
1. Right before washing your hair, first remove the tangles and knots from your hair with the help of hair brush or a wide-tooth comb.
2. Then take a little amount of a mild shampoo (always buy a good-quality shampoo that is specifically made for your hair type) at your palm and foam it up. Now apply it to your hair from roots to ends and wash them very carefully. Don’t forget lightly scrubbing the scalp with the help of fingertips.
3. Don’t shampoo your hair more than three or four times in a week because excess use of shampoo harm the hair to great extent.
4. Conditioning is a natural and most effective way to retain the natural moisture of hair. A wide range of conditioners is available on the markets according to different hair types. If you have dry hair, go for a moisturizing conditioner and if you possess normal or oily hair, then a basic conditioner would be a perfect choice.
5. For applying the conditioner, follow the instructions given in the product’s packing. After the recommended time period wash the hair thoroughly to rinse out the conditioner.
6. Use a clean and dry towel for soaking up the excess water from hair and let them dry. Never forget applying a heat protectant first if you want to do blow dry your hair.
7. Split ends of hair spoil the beauty of long hair, so trim the ends of your hair at least once in two months in order to prevent the split ends.