Are you looking for an easy solution for your hair woes? If your answer is yes, then must go for apple cider vinegar that is an old-age remedy for removing the common hair disorders as well as making the locks gorgeous, glossy and eye-catching. This page tells you the unbelievable benefits of apple cider vinegar for healthy hair growth and easy-to-follow apple cider vinegar hair mask recipes. Keep on reading…
Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar for Healthy Hair Growth
1. Gives Your Hair a New Life
The apple cider vinegar treatment (hair rinse or hair mask) give your hair a new life by improving its capability to absorb and preserve moisture.
2. Acts as a natural conditioner
Apple cider vinegar is a great substitute for over-the-counter expensive and chemical-based hair conditioners. Apple cider rinse is a natural way to remove all debris and white flakes from the hair and scalp. In addition, the vital nutrients found in apple cider vinegar provide an ample nourishment to your hair, giving it admirable, stunning look.
3. Combats Knots & Tangles
Apple cider vinegar is an excellent remedy for the people whose hair is prone to knotting. Organic vinegar improves the overall texture of hair and condition it thoroughly, allowing the comb run through the hair easily.
4. Stimulates Hair Growth
Another major benefit of apple cider vinegar is its assistance in stimulating the hair growth. ACV contains high amounts of vitamins and minerals that contribute in healthy hair growth.
5. Treats Dry & Itchy Scalp
The richness in antiseptic and antifungal properties make ACV an effective herbal remedy for curing dandruff and itchy scalp.
6. Prevents Split Ends
Apple cider vinegar’s ability to flatten the hair cuticle helps you prevent the split ends.
7. Helps Kill Head Lice
Last but not least advantage of apple cider vinegar for hair is that it kill head lice effectively. To cure the head lice problem, use apple cider vinegar along with tea tree oil.
How to Use apply Cider Vinegar for Healthy Hair Growth
Vinegar Hair Rinse
Vinegar hair rinse is considered the most effective treatment for healthy and problem frees tresses. This treatment not only helps keep the pH levels in balance but also remove the product build-up caused by shampoos and other commercial hair products. To do vinegar hair rinse, do given-below steps:
- Mix apple cider vinegar and water in same ratio.
- Wash your hair using a mild shampoo.
- Finally, rinse your hair with prepared vinegar mixture.
- Vinegar Hair Pack for Dandruff and Itchy Scalp
Given below hair pack is extremely beneficial for treating scalp disorders including dandruff and itchy scalp.
- Mix 3 tsp. vinegar, 1 well-beaten egg, 1 tbsp. lemon juice and 1 oz. olive oil.
- Apply this concoction on your hair and scalp and leave for half hour.
- After that, shampoo your hair as usual.
Home Remedy for Head Lice
Head lice are very common in school going children. Usually the mothers find it difficult to help their kids get rid of this problem as the commercial anti-lice products are too toxic. If you also are suffering through this problem, try this recipe…
- Mix olive oil and lavender essential oil in respective 3:1 ratio.
- Apply this mixture onto your hair, making sure that all your hair is saturated with the mixture. Let the oil stay there for five hours.
- Follow this by ACV rinse. Use a fine-tooth comb, to take away the lice eggs from hair shaft.
- Finally wash the hair with a mild shampoo.
You have read about the benefits of apple cider vinegar for curing hair disorders and stopping hair loss. Remember; there is no magic for overnight elimination of all hair problems. You should be persistent to find noticeable results. Good Luck!