Cameron Diaz’s ponytail hairstyle is cute, sassy, and sophisticated all at once. The face framing wisps attractively bring out lucrative feature. Cameron’s unfussy ponytail might be an ideal hairstyle alternative for you when you need something beautiful and fast.
Through this post we will try to show you how to replicate Cameron’s casual but chic ponytail hairstyle.
1. To begin with, work a volumizing mousse or hairspray through your freshly rinsed wet hair, giving special emphasis to the roots so as to saturate them well.
2. With a blow dryer, dry your hair upto 80% and finish off by smoothening out the ends with a large round brush. Just make sure to keep on styling your hair with the fingers as you work.
3. After parting the hair down the middle of your head tease the crown area hair well to create volume. Gently backcomb your hair afterwards and secure it into a low ponytail.
4. The celebrity hairstylist Kristan advices to keep the head up while securing the ponytail holder. This way any gaps underneath the holder will be eliminated.
5. Finally mist a liberal amount of medium hold hair spray allover to set the style in place as well as to keep check on the fly-aways.