Since the holiday season turns into a high gear, so glam up your look using some special tricks. Add a drama to your eyes with smokey or glittery making, keeping your lips nude, consider red bold lips with neutral eye makeup or make your cheeks center of attention using apt shadows. To complement your rich eyes or lips, opt for a suitable hairstyle. Chic braid or casual bun are perfect to create an easy sophisticated look. Let’s know you can turn your normal hairstyle into glamorous Christmas party hairstyle.
Christmas Eve Party DIY Hairstyles
Ponytail is one of the most versatile and less time-consuming hairstyles. It is not only popular amongst the females but the boys with long hair also love this cute hairstyle. Several variations can be introduced to modify the ponytail hairstyle for parties. The glamorous ponytail is very apt for the Christmas party, though it may cost some extra effort but gives you a dazzling appearance for Christmas night and other festive occasions. To create this cute ponytail:
- • First of all, shampoo your hair and apply a good-quality conditioner.
- • Let your hair dry naturally,
- • In the next step, apply a bit of pomade to your hair.
- • Comb your hair backwards to make them smooth.
- • Pull all your tresses and tie them using an elastic band.
- • Take a little section of your ponytail and wrap it around the elastic band.
- • Let the rest of hair hang down.
- • Apply hair spray to secure your cute hairstyle.
Chavette hairstyle looks adorable and marvelous to draw the attentions of other in parties and get-togethers. From simple side ponytail to classical bun, there are several ways to style your hair like a Chavette. You can opt for any one as per your choice and demand of occasion. Here is an easy tutorial for updated versions of Chavette hairstyle:
- • First of all wash your hair and apply a fine-quality conditioner.
- • Use a clean dry towel to wipe your hair dry.
- • Remove all tangles and knots with a wide-tooth comb.
- • Next carefully blow-dry your hair until dry completely. Make sure to keep the blow-dryer settings at medium heat range.
- • If you have curly hair, straighten them using a striaghtner (with straight, sleek hair you get much better Chavette look).
- • Brush your tresses and pull them above the nape of your neck.
- • Tie your hair with an elastic pony tail holder.
- • Apply a bit of hair spray to set your hair in one position.
- • For more gorgeous look, you can add some sparkling hair accessories to you Chavette hairstyle.