The holiday season isn’t so far… Everyone is too much excited to enjoy the Christmas Eve and holiday cocktails. Chic, stylish outfits and up-to-date hairstyles are must for Christmas and holiday parties. For your convenience here I have 2 simple yet cute DIY hairstyles for Christmas & holiday that you can sport easily.
DIY Christmas Hairstyle for Short-haired Women
If you have short hair, it does not mean you have to shy away from the chic Christmas hairstyles. There are number of options for short-haired women. To get a gorgeous look for Christmas Eve, opt for an above-the-shoulder scrunched hairstyle with bangs.
• First of all wash your hair and apply a conditioner.
• Remove the tangles with the help of hair brush.
• Apply a bit hair mousse to your hair in order to bunch it up.
• Fasten the clips to hold bunches.
• Leave them for about half hour.
• After the recommended time period, take off the clips.
• Apply a fine-quality hairspray.
DIY Christmas Hairstyle for Long Hair
The females with long hair are really lucky as they have numerous trendy hairstyles to wear on Christmas Eve or holiday cocktails. Here is one of the best DIY techniques to make a cute hairstyle for long hair.
• Wash your hair and apply a conditioner to give it extra shine.
• Blow dry your hair and then apply a leave-in serum.
• Twirling your hair with your fingers.
• Fasten a clip to bunch the twirled hair at the top of your head.
• Leave it for about 40-45 minutes.
• Once you are fully ready, take off the clip let your hair fall loose.
• For a more glamorous look, take all the hair to one side.
• Use glittering hair accessories at the back.
By sporting this cute hairstyle, you can make your thin hair appear voluminous.