Hair is indubitable one of the most visible features in a human being, that’s why women are so conscious about the health of their hair. Healthy and silky hair acts as a sign of overall health of an individual.
Hair care becomes a tough task in the hot summer season because prolonged exposure to the sun, dehydration and regular use of chemical based hair products can result as dry and dull hairs. So taking proper care is must to maintain the health and attractiveness of hairs in this season.
Here are some effective tips to brighten up dull hair in hot summer season.
- As I have mentioned in above lines that long exposure to the sun is a major cause to make hairs dull and dry, so always protect your hair from the harmful effects of sun rays. Wearing a scarf when you go out is best way to defend your hair from sun rays.
- Regular use of commercial hair products (such as shampoos and conditioners) can make your hair brittle and dull so you should replace the regular shampoo by hydrating shampoo or serum.
- Excess use of curlers and straightening irons may also leads your hair to become dull and dry so you should avoid using these harmful tools. Don’t use a blow dryer in any case. Be sure to use lukewarm water or cold water instead of hot water for washing your hairs.
- Keeping yourself hydrated is a wonderful way to prevent hair care troubles in hot summer season. Drink at least 7-8 glasses of water daily, it will help you to maintain the moistness in your hair. You can add healthy fruit juices in your daily diet plan. Adequate intake of proteins and vitamins is also essential in order to maintain the attractiveness of hair throughout summer season.
- Lack of moisture makes your hair dry and dull; never forget to use a conditioner after washing your hair. Hot oil treatment is also essential to keep hair healthy and shiny. Coconut oil, olive oil and castor oil can be used for this purpose.