Once Martin Luther said hair is the richest ornament of women. Nowadays, long, curving hair is a ‘rich’ accessory in more than one sense as women now prefer buying expensive long hair rather than growing them long.
Now they can transform their short hair into lush long locks for the investment of a number of hours and upto several thousand bucks.
Why do the women are intended to invest bucks to have someone else’s hair fixed to their heads?
- Hair extensions offer you luxurious long hair instantly.
- If your original hair is sparse and thin, you can employ hair extensions to create an illusion of voluminous and thicker hair.
- There’re dozens of colors you can make a choice from.
- One can easily create a highlighted effect by joining three different colored tendrils together.
- They can be permed to get wavy or curly look.
- For extra dramatic appeal you can take advantage of hair extensions with Swarovski crystals entrenched in the wisps.
Implementing the Extensions
Jesse Briggs, a versatile style and artist and biggest hair icon, is the king of hair extensions. His preferred method of hair-extensions implementation involves protein bonds combined with heat to the client’s hair inside an inch of his/her scalp. These bonds can be effortlessly removed later without spoiling the genuine hair.
Caring For Your Extensions
The king of hair extensions suggests that extensions are strong enough to stand the exposure to styling tools such as curling irons, hot roller or blow dryers providing that you keep direct heat off the merged protein bonds that grip the extensions to your genuine hair to evade weakening them.
“One thing you MUST do is brush daily using a special brush. I recommend the loop brush. Without regular brushing you can get matting or tangles, which can damage the hair,” Jesse warns.