Looking after the hair properly is crucial for every woman as it reflects one’s lifestyles, diet and the way it is taken care of. While most of the Indian women are blessed with slightly longer hair, those with shorter hair are also common these days.
Follow healthy lifestyle to maintain healthy hair. Maintain healthy and balanced diet, exercise daily and quit smoking and drinking or at least cut it back as much as possible. To make your hair healthy and shiny plus treat the common hair-care issues with home recipes;
- Regular massage with coconut, mustard or olive oil for almost five minutes at least two times a week plays big part in strengthening and rejuvenating your locks. After massage, wrap a warm towel around your hair for 10-15 minutes and then remove.
- Dip Fuller’s earth in water for one night. Add two tbsp curd and some lemon juice to it. Stir well to get a consistent paste and apply it to your hair and scalp meticulously. Let it sit for almost an hour before rinsing with fresh water. The remedy will leave your hair soft and lustrous.
- Liquefy three tbsp of ghee by heating it a bit and add almond powder to it. Use the resultant mixture to massage your scalp. It will strengthen the roots of the hair while rendering it a natural shine.
- Mix castor and almond oil in equal proportion and warm the mixture up slightly. Use the mixture to massage your scalp one time in seven day. A great remedy for hair loss.
- Produce an organic conditioner by mixing one cup curd and one tsp lemon juice together. Dab the mixture on to your scalp and hold on for about twenty minutes. After the set time is over, rinse it off with tepid water. An effectual treatment for dandruff.
- Another homemade treatment for dandruff involves soaking of methi seeds in water overnight and grinding them to get a paste next morning. Then boil some neem leaves in water and filter and the methi seeds paste to that water. Use the mixture over your scalp and wait for twenty minutes. Finally rinse off.