Scalp cleaning plays an integral role in preventing hair loss. If you have dandruff, you should immediately remove. Dandruff can be prime causes of hair loss combination of dirt, shampoo chemicals, excess sebum follicle oil.With time, these chemicals can create films that are hard on your scalp, your hair follicles and plug. Once connected, your hair follicles cannot support growth.
Here are a few hair loss remedies that can help you maintain what you now have and save losing your hair.
- Getting proper nutrition is essential for healthy hair.
- Water, protein, biotin, vitamins A, B6, B12, C, copper, iron, omega 3 fatty acids, zinc, calcium, folic acid, and magnesium all contribute to a healthy scalp and hair.
- Massaging your scalp with the help of your fingertips enhances the scalp blood circulation, which contributes to your hair growth.
- Prolonged exposure to sun, wind and heat can result in hair loss, therefore avoid doing so. If it is really required, make sure you have protected your hair with a scarf or hat.
- Excessive use of hair dryers, hot showers, and curling irons on your hair can also cause hair loss, thus try avoiding them as much as possible.
- Stress is a major reason why you can experience hair loss. Therefore, start reducing the extra stress at once by taking some time out of your daily schedule to relax. Also get enough sleep. You can also start supplementing your diet with a good hair loss nutritional supplement.
- Hair coloring damages your hair and therefore you must try to color it less frequently.