Females spend a lot of time in taking care of their tresses, but regardless of this entire struggle, mostly women still complain about unsatisfactory sheen or volume. There are a number of treatments which are considered to be effective for adding a natural shine to hair.
However, no one wants to try them all to find out the best. In this article, we have discussed some of the most effective homemade hair treatments to get shiny hair. A satisfactory factor about these homemade hair treatments is that they consist of natural products so don’t impart any negative impact on the health of your hair.
Homemade Hair Treatments
Most Effective Home Treatments to Get Shiny Hair
- A weekly massage with essential oils is one of the best homemade hair treatments for shiny hair. Select the oil as per your choice and according to the structure of you hairs. Massage your hair and scalp with them for about 30-40 minutes and then wash your hair.
- Aloe Vera gel is wonderful for nourishing and adding luster to your hair. Massage your hair with Aloe Vera gel and let it stay for few hours before washing your homemade hair treatments.
- Styling procedures (like perming, straightening blow drying, ironing and coloring) cause a lot of stress to the hair as well as snatch the natural shine of hairs. So avoiding these styling procedures is necessary to maintain the natural shine of hairs.
- Don’t wash your hairs every day. According to expert’s opinion washing your hair twice or thrice in a week is enough for keeping them healthier and glossy.
- Hot-oil treatment is ranked first in the list of the most popular homemade hair treatments for shiny hair. To get this treatment, take an adequate amount of hot oil and apply it to your hair thoroughly, and then wrap your head in towel. Wash it out after 2-3 hours.
- Make a mixture of egg whites, mashed papaya and lime and apply this mask on your hairs and scalps. Let it stay for one hour before washing it off.