Weak and dull hair surely affect an individual’s personality in negative manners. That’s why most people don’t avoid spending loads of money on expensive commercial hair products for keeping their hair full of life. But over-the-counter products can give you relieve temporarily but actually they contain harsh chemicals which can affect your hair in long term.
The best way to keep your hair, healthy, strong and attractive is making a clarifying hair mask. It provides your hair the required moisturizer, making them healthier and strong. The preparation and application of homemade clarifying hair mask is very simple. Keep on reading to get further details…
- Cooking pot
- Water: 2 cups
- Dried thyme: 8 tablespoons
- Shower cap
- Large egg: 1
- Fresh lemon juice: 8 drops
- For making a natural hair clarifying mask, firstly you need to take two cups of lukewarm water and eight tablespoons of dried thyme in small cooking pot. Stir both ingredients using a fork until they combine well.
- Place the solution on medium heat and let it boil for approximately 10-15 minutes. Then remove it from the heat.
- Strain the thyme solution carefully into a bowl using cheesecloth and leave it for few minutes to cool down.
- Wash your hair and dry them with the help of an absorbent towel. Next apply half of the prepared mixture directly into the roots of your damp and gently massage for at least 5-10 minutes. After that, tie up your hair and wear a shower cap to cover them for next two hours.
- In the meantime, break an egg in a medium-sized bowl and beat it properly. Then mix 7-8 drops of lemon juice in it. Apply this mixture to your hair and massage for about five minutes.
- Rinse the clarifying hair mask after 15-20 minutes with tepid water and then shampoo your hair. Let your hair naturally dry and have the benefit of strong, glossy and silky hair!