Moisturizing the hair and scalp is the most essential step towards maintaining the natural sheen and luster of hair. Though the markets are loaded with commercial hair moisturizing products but nothing can compete with homemade moisturizing treatments.
A homemade moisturizing treatment is a best way to add the natural shine and softness to normal hair. Furthermore, it helps you give a new life to dry hair, retaining the lost moisture. In contrast to the commercial products, the homemade moisturizing treatments don’t comprise harsh chemicals. You can use easily available and budget-friendly natural ingredients for homemade moisturizing treatment. Here is a wonderful home remedy for moisturizing normal and dry hair.
Natural hair Moisturizing Treatment
- Mayonnaise: quarter to half cup
- Honey: one tablespoon
- Olive oil: two tablespoons
- Bath towel (warm)
- Plastic shower cap
- Warm bath towel
- Take a ripe avocado and remove its seeds after peeling. Then place it in a large mixing bowl.
- Add mayonnaise, olive oil and honey in the avocado and mix all ingredients thoroughly with the help of your hands. Don’t forget washing your hands before you start the mixing process.
- Begin the homemade hair moisturizing treatment, working from the scalp to the ends. Cover your hair from roots to ends perfectly to attain maximum results.
- Cover your head using a plastic shower cap and wrap the warm bath towel around it. This action will help the avocado mixture to get absorbed in the hair follicles.
- Rinse off the avocado mixture after half hour and then wash your hair using a moisturizing shampoo. Then apply a good-quality conditioner.
- Allow your hair to dry naturally, don’t use hair dryer as the heat emitted by a hair dryer contribute in damaging your hair.