Dry and damaged hair needs some extra care to be strong, silky and full of life. There are several commercial hair care products that guarantee soft, stunning and strong hair, but these products are seldom fulfilling. Such over-the-counter conditioners contain harsh chemicals that have worse affects for your hair. You surely don’t desire to subject your hair to more damages. Well, read this page that focuses on the “Hot Oil Treatment” that is one of the simple, inexpensive and natural hair conditioning treatments.
Homemade Hot Oil Treatment
Hot Oil Treatment: A Natural Hair Conditioning Remedy:
The hot oil treatment is one of the simplest natural hair conditioning treatments. From the ancient times, people use this remedy to nourish dry, frizzy and damaged hair. Other hair problems like dry scalp, dandruff and limp hair can also be treated by hot oil treatment. Olive oil, almond oil, castor oil and coconut oil equally benefit you in this regard. Let’s know how to condition damaged hair by hot oil treatment.
- Once you have decided using this remedy to condition your hair, take generous amount of your favorite oil in a small bowl, a soft towel (dipped in hot water for two minutes).
- Slightly warm the oil by keeping it in the microwave oven for a while.
- Apply this oil from hair roots to tips and gently massage your hair and scalp in circular motion with the help of your fingertips.
- Continue the massaging process for about ten minutes. It will promote the blood circulation in the scalp, thus making the hair roots strong.
- Wrap a hot towel around your head, it will help the oil penetrate in the scalp and hair roots thoroughly.
- After about 20 minutes, take off the towel and wash your hair using a good-quality shampoo. Repeat the process to remove the oil thoroughly.