How To Care for African-American Hair – Afro American tresses tend to be fragile, bristlier, dryer and kinkier as compared with others. So hair care for this category is quite different. We are presenting here some tips to look after African American hair.
African-Black Hair Care Tips
- Massage your hair habitually to encourage oil production. An oily scalp with decrease the dryness of your tresses.
- Using some trifling conditioning shampoo is recommended for African American hair.
- Do not Bath with hot water as it can cause dryness.
- Use natural oil after shower on moist hair to avoid dryness.
- Avoid using towel to dry your hair rather blemish the water out.
- Remove the tangles before brushing your hair.
Massage your curls with hot natural oil altheas one time in a month to re-moisturize your hair. Use a satin or silky cushion instead of cotton to avoid friction and frizzing.
If silky pillow is not available you may use a head scarf to cover your hair and protect them from frizzing. Sing a hair care product which contains alcoholic ingredients causes hair to get dry and frizzy. So you can avoid dryness and fuzziness by avoiding alcoholic products.