How To Create Curls With A Hair Straightener are sick of worn out straight hairstyle shaped with your Straightening Iron – or you merely crave glamming it up- for any exclusive event, without visiting a hairstylist… Here is a step-by-step styling guide that will enable you to create that glamorous curled, ‘Red Carpet’ messy, flowy hair look at home using your own Hair Straightener.
Create Curls With a Hair Straightener
Step By Step How To Create Curls With A Hair Straightener
- Begin with dry hair.
- Treat your hair with shine serum, straightening balm or your regular heat protection product.
- Heat up your hair straightening tool to its highest setting.
- Do sectioning of your hair as normal. If you want loose and flowy curls make large and wide sections but if you want tighter curls, keep the sections stumpy. Avoid making too thick sections as you won’t want to end up with ‘wavy hair‘.
- Now comb through all the sections to ensure that hair are completely detangled.
- Now hold a detangled hair section in one hand and straightening tool in the other horizontally. Lay the tool close to your hair roots.
- While twisting your wrist up, turn the straightener over and over as you also slowly move it down to the hair ends. Repeat the process foe every section.
- Squirt a little hair spray over your freshly created curls.
- If you aim at achieving the messy-curl look, turn each curl in the opposite direction. You can do this by twisting your wrist in the opposite direction. For instance, if for the first curl, you twisted the straightening iron and turned in the upward direction; twist it under for the next one.
- After curling all the sections, move your fingers through your curls in the downward direction to remove any chunks that you might got earlier while spraying your hair with hairspray.
- Finally squirt a little gloss or hairspray to shape any curves into place! And you are ready to show off your amazing new look!