Many women pay in parlors for curly hair but this time to save your precious money and get expertise in it. Here I will give you some instructions which give your hair perfect curl.
Follow the giving below instruction and make your hair curly as your own
Part 1 before you curl
1. When you are going to curl your hair, make sure that your hair are completely dry because wet as well as damp hair won’t curl.
2. Every straighter could not make curls; your straighter must be 1 or 2 inches in width.
3. Apply heat protecting spray, as it makes a protective barrier between hair and the iron so that the hair may not burn.
4. Now you need to make sections of your hair, it will make your work easy.
Part 2 Curling
Apply hair spray on section which you are going to curl first. There are two different ways to curl your hair, flicks and curls. Here are both ways you can choose anyone.
• Flicks: Start half-way down the length of hair, clamp the iron closed and turn it back on itself in a half turn. You should now have created a U-shape with the hair and the iron. Keeping the iron on that half-turn angle, slowly move it down the hair shaft to the end of the hair. The faster you move the iron, the less pronounced the curl/flick will be. If you like big soft flicks slow down your iron.
• Curls: Start fairly close to the scalp (but not close enough to accidentally burn it), clamp the iron closed and turn it back on itself a half turn (the same as with flicks). Run the iron slowly down the hair shaft to the end. Again, the slower you move the iron, the tighter the curl. The faster you move the iron, the gentler the wave.