If you’re looking for a super-quick way to add a little ‘oomph’ to your hairstyle, a braided headband might be just the answer. This interesting hairdo looks equally great on every hair length-medium, short, long- hair type-straight or curly- and hair texture- oily, dry or normal. Give it a go!!!
Steps to follow are given below;
1. Start with completely dry hair; no matter clean or dirty. If you have just washed your hair, make sure to blow it dry fully before your start creating the look.
2. Comb your hair to remove any kinks and knots that might have present in it and part it in two in front of the ears.
3. From this section, grab a centered, square piece of hair from your high recession line and clip it in the middle, going off the face.
4. Grab one side section; part it into three equal parts and braid them together. Braid this section to the ends and secure it with a clear elastic.
5. Repeat step four on the other side section.
6. Once you’ve braided both the section, it’s time to make a headband with them. Let the middle, square section go and cross both the braids over the crown area, positioning them around each other in the form of a headband.
7. Tuck the small ends under the base of the opposite braid. Secure the braids into desired place with the help of bobby pins.
8. Mist some mousse to seal the look and you’re done.