Using rosemary oil shampoo is one of the best remedies for treating hair damage and baldness. The detailed research proved it that rosemary oil promotes the natural procedure of hair regrowth in addition to improving the overall health of hair. This oil doesn’t contain any chemicals, so it is 100 % safe for hair.
Using Rosemary to Treat Hair Loss
If you are suffering through hair loss problem, prepare your own rosemary shampoo or oil using dry or fresh rosemary. Here is a step-by-step guideline to make a rosemary hair treatment.
- Cut out some leave from the rosemary stems and place them in a jar. Now leave this jar for at least a night to give the leaves sufficient time for drying.
- Now place the dried rosemary leaves in glass, stainless steel or an iron pot and add grape seed oil such that it covers the leaves. Using one of the above-mentioned types of pot is recommended to avoid a possible chemical reaction.
- Now fill a large container with water and place the rosemary pot in it. Place the pot of water on low heat for about three hours. This act will help oil mixture to infuse with the rosemary.
- After three hours, take the mixture out of the pot and into a glass jar and let the mixture cool down, keeping it away from the sun light.
- Next morning, massage the prepared natural rosemary oil into your hair and scalp thoroughly. After some time, wash your hair.
- This treatment adds shine to dark-colored hair in addition to treating hair problem.
- Repeat this remedy once or twice a week to find the noticeable change in the health and regrowth of your hair.
Filed Under: Hair Care Tips