Long Hair Care and Maintain Long Hair to care for the long hair is the bit difficult task. It is difficult to handle and to maintain the long hair. All steps in hair care for long hair require considerable attention and difficulty, in their washing, drying and maintaining.
The following steps to be taken in the hair care of long hair:
- One of the common problems with long hair is their breakage and split ends. To protect your hair while sleeping is the best way to make them healthy.
- Invest a lot to the best of the hair care products and tools that you can afford.
- Avoid the hair accessories as hair clips and bands to prevent the breakage and stress on hair.
- Buy the hair care products which are compatible to your hair texture.
- Avoid cheap plastic combs to avoid the rip and to tear the hair strands. Always the wide bristled hair combs to entangle the hair.
- Trim your hair after a month with professional grade scissor to avoid ripping ends.
- Be gentle to brush your hair and to entangle the hair. While doing brush the direction will be from free ends to the roots of the hair.
- Brush your hair before washing them so that the hair will get the minimum damage by combing after wash.
- Pre treats the dry, damaged hair before washing.
- Wash the long hair with shower instead of bath tub.
- Use extending cleansing shampoo so that the frequent use of shampoo should be avoided to clean the long hair.
- Never pile the wet hair at the top it will weaken their roots.
- Always end your wash with cold water so that to lock the hair cuticle moisture inside hair strand.
- Dry them with gentle rubbing with cotton tool.
- While using the blow dryer use it from upside down and to avoid the tangling of hair ends in the dryer.