Do you see excessive quantity of hair on pillow when you get up in the morning? Do you find unusual amount of hair left in your hairbrush while removing the knots from your hair? Have you noticed that you hair volume is decreasing day by day? If all your answers are yes, then you are suffering through hair loss disorder.
Losing 50 to 100 strands of hair daily is a normal behavior we get. However, if you experience shedding more hair, then you should be concerned about it. Fortunately, several natural ingredients are available to help you improve the hair growth naturally. Let’s have a look at top home remedies to fight hair loss.
Home Remedies To Fight Hair Loss
1. Coconut Milk
If you are noticing excess hair loss, coconut milk offers a best solution for you. This natural tonic is packed with vitamin C and other essential nutrients that are required for healthy hair growth. It provides a rich nourishment to your hair follicles, making them strong thereby reducing hair loss.
How to Use Coconut Milk for Healthy Hair
- Grate a fresh coconut using a coconut grater.
- Now put the grated coconut in a cheesecloth and squeeze out the coconut milk in a bowl.
- Apply generous amount of the extracted coconut milk on your hair and scalp, making it sure that each hair strand is covered by coconut milk.
- Gently massage your scalp with the help of your fingertips.
- Leave it on for at least one hour and then rinse off using tepid water.
- To prevent hair fall completely, repeat this remedy once every week for three months in a row.
2. Aloe Vera Hair Loss Remedy
You must have heard about tremendous benefits of aloe vera gel for hair growth. This wonderful herb offer best solutions for all your hair worries. It supplies best nourishment to your hair follicles, prevents hair loss, eliminates dandruff and encourages healthy hair growth. Combined with neem powder, you will have a most effectual yet budget-friendly remedy to cure hair loss problem.
How to Prepare Aloe Vera Hair Loss Remedy
- Extract fresh aloe gel from two thick leaves, put it in a bowl and blend thoroughly.
- Squeeze out juice from one lemon and add it into the aloe gel along with few drops of herbal amla oil and ½ tbsp. of dried neem leaf powder.
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly with the help of a fork to make fine paste.
- Now apply the prepared mixture onto the scalp and hair evenly, so that it covers each strand and follicle.
- Leave the mixture stay there for half an hour and then rinse it off.
- You will get lustrous and thick hair by repeating this remedy once a week for three months.
Onion Juice & Honey Hair Pack
Do you know that onion juice efficiently home remedies to fight hair loss? Yes, onion juice is an easily available, inexpensive and most effective remedy for promoting healthy hair growth as well as preventing hair loss problem. Combined with organic honey, onion juice offer numerous benefits for hair. The combo works excellently to help do away with scalp disorders, making your hair healthy and thick.
Easy Steps to Make & Use Onion Juice & Honey Hair pack
- Mash one small onion, put it in a cheesecloth and squeeze out its juice in a bowl.
- Add generous amount of organic honey into the onion juice and mix both constituents.
- Apply this concoction onto the scalp evenly so that each hair follicle has been covered.
- Leave the mixture there for about half hour and rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Wash your hair as usual using a mild shampoo and then apply a good-quality moisturizer.
- Repeat this natural treatment four times a week to prevent hair fall.
If you also have a most effective home remedy to stop hair, share with us in the comment box.