Are you worried due to thinning hair?
Have you spent loads of your amounts for purchasing over-the-counter hair thickening products but none of them helped you?
Well, leaf through the page to find some of the natural remedies for thick & voluminous hair.
Natural Remedies for Thick & Voluminous Hair
The marvelous benefits of Aloe Vera for thicker hair growth are not a secret. The natural aloe Vera gel not only gives your hair a healthy glow by providing full nourishment but also protects your hair from damages. In addition, it prevents hair loss and scalp disorders to make your hair thick and healthy.
How to Use Aloe Vera Gel for Thick Hair
- Take sufficient amount of aloe Vera gel in a bowl and blend it.
- Wash your hair using a mild shampoo and pat it dry with a towel.
- Apply aloe Vera gel onto your hair scalp and gently massage with the help of your fingertips.
- Leave the gel stay there for at least one hour and then rinse off.
- Repeat this remedy twice or thrice a week to attain maximum result.
Aloe Vera is available on local stores in both gel and powder forms. However, you can extract the aloe gel at home by cutting the aloe leaves from mid. To enhance the advantageous effects of aloe Vera, add an egg white into the aloe gel.
Another effective way to improve the hair texture and growth is consuming one tbsp. Aloe Vera juice every day as your first morning diet.
Olive oil is also a miracle to make your tresses glossy, strong and voluminous hair. It is full of vigorous nutrients that are essential for hair to stay healthy. Olive oil is a rich source of omega 3 fatty acids, which are essential for healthy hair growth.
How to Olive Oil for Thick Hair
- Take generous amount of olive oil and slightly heat it by keeping in microwave for a while.
- Apply warm olive oil into the roots of hair and gently massage.
- Allow the olive oil to get penetrate into the hair roots.
- After two hours, wash your hair as usual.
For even better results, olive oil can be mixed with organic honey. Since both these ingredients are beneficial for hair growth, they work wonderfully to make your traces healthy, glowing and thick.
When it comes to make the tresses voluminous and glossy, eggs may be proved best substitute for expensive hair care products. Most of the shampoos, conditioners and other hair care products comprise eggs as a main constituent. Proteins and other valuable nutrients in eggs provide your locks complete nourishment, making them smooth, thick and shining.
How to Apply an Egg Mask
- Break two eggs in a bowl and beat well until they become fluffy.
- Comb your hair in order to remove the tangles and knots.
- Apply the well-beaten egg onto your hair and scalp, making sure that all your hair are covered by mask from roots to ends.
- Let the egg mask stay on your hair for at least twenty minutes.
- Rinse your hair using a light shampoo.
- Repeat this treatment twice a week to find noticeable results.
Another powerful natural remedy to prevent any sort of hair disorders is applying the mixture of olive oil and egg yolks. This combination acts brilliantly to remove all hair problems (including itchy scalp, dandruff and extra dry hair) in addition to improving the overall health of hair shaft.
Did you find this post helpful? Do share your valuable comments.