French Braid Easy Beautiful Hairstyles, Rachel McAdams is known everywhere for her personalized style and creative accessorizing, but her perfectly immaculate hair and makeup too don’t go unnoticed. She manages to play around with virtually every new look while still keeping up a timelessly beauty. If we speak of McAdams’ hair, whether she wears her hair short and curly or she decides to go for a long, layered, straight or she rocks a braided hairstyle, she never look overdone.
French Braid Easy Beautiful Hairstyles
McAdams’ latest hairstyle that has gained enough popularity in short time is her Double French Braid. Here is given tutorial to Canadian beauty’s double French braid. Through this easy tutorial recreating the look will be a matter of minutes for you.
Find the steps below:
• To begin with, blow dry your freshly rinsed hair and tease it well to remove any kinks and knots that may hinder the creation of a pristine hairstyle.
• After smoothening out your locks, split them into three equal horizontal parts—front, middle and back sections.
• Secure the back section of hair into a bun; also clip the middle section off the front section and start with the frontal or first section.
• Tilt your head to the left side a bit and start creating a French braid from just above the right ear, stopping when you reach the left side. As soon as you reach the left ear, tuck the tail of your braid under the bun and secure it with bobby pins.
• Now, release the middle section of your hair and French braid it in the same way as you did the first one. Secure the braid’s tail under the bun finally.