Renaissance Hair Bun Cover & Hairstyles Bun, Renaissance hairdos were usually as much about the hair-covering as they’re about the hair. During the renaissance periods, women’s hairstyles were mostly covered such as casual, decorated braid etc. One of the authentic Renaissance hairstyles is Renaissance Bun, a bun on the top of the head with a braid winded around it.
Hair Bun Cover
Creating the Renaissance Bun is quite simple. All needed is to know the steps. Here is simple and brief guide to a pristine Renaissance Bun.
- Things needed to create the Renaissance Bun include hair spray, rat tail comb, elastic band and bobby pins.
- Start off by creating a high ponytail just below the tiara of your head, leaving a few tresses out of the plait to create the braid.
- Make a triangular section of hair on the top of your head; smooth it down with a bristle brush and secure it with a clear elastic to form a ponytail.
- Part the ponytail into two and back comb both parts.
- Now, wrap both the hair pieces around the base of your pony to create a bun and secure the bun with bobby hair pins.
- Grab the left out portion of the hair in the back, smooth it out and mist with liberal amount of hairspray. Split into three sections and create a braid.
- Finish off by winding the braid around the bun. With bobby pins, set the braid in place and you’re done.