Women always look forward for any event where they can go with a new haircut. Heading back to school is an ideal time to give try to a new hairstyle. Hit the school or university with a new cut this summer and gather flattering remarks from your mates, students and teachers.
Back to School Hairstyles
Infinite options are there when it comes to short back-to-school hairstyles. This variety at times makes it hard to pick one. Anyhow, let’s go back to the point!!!!! Straight bob, layered crop, funky pixie hairdo, wispy-full bangs, side-swept bangs and asymmetrical fun are among the trendiest short back-to-school hairstyles this year.
Though short haircuts are great option for school going ladies as well as girls as these are easy to care and manage, it is a tough job to make a cut if you have had medium length and long hair. Therefore, it is wise to reconsider the decision of getting short haircut in the light of the pros and corns associated with the short hair. Few pros and corns are given below:
Pros of Short Back-to-school Hairstyle
- Short back to school hairstyles are time savers, especially in the morning when you are in hurry.
- It is easy to shampoo short hair on daily basis.
- Too much care and conditioning is not required to maintain health, beauty and shine of short hair.
- Short locks look active and fresh.
- If you are not comfortable with the short haircut you have got, just wait for a couple of months, the length of your hair will be extended, enabling you to try another short haircut.
- Your stylish earrings conclusively show!
Cons of Short Back-to-school Hairstyle
- If you have just switched from long hair to the short one, it will take some time to get accustomed to that “exposed” feeling
- Short hair calls for regular and frequent trimming, every four to six weeks, for maintaining its shape.
- Relatively more styling products are needed to style the short hair than the longer one.