Smoothing Dry Frizzy Hair – If you are struggling with curly and frizzy hair then you need to think about ways which can help you smoothen your dry and frizzy hair. Dry and frizzy hair can be straightened with some simple tactics. Haircut, Hairstyle and your hair care ways play a significant role in this regard. Below we present some of the basic techniques you must know to smooth parched and frizzy hair.
- Get a haircut. Sometimes chopping off the desiccated and split ends helps a great deal. You may have to find some alternate hair style to suit your face.
- Get a deep-conditioning treatment at some good salon. Dry, frizzy hair desires moisture and wants powerful conditioning once-a-month. Weekly hair oil treatments at home will be a huge plus.
- Part ways with your part, if your tresses give a frizzy look at the part, then try parting it in a different way or leave UN-parted.
- Never brush your dry hair. Brushing your dry hair increases frizz.
- Do not use thin-toothed combs as these will slit dry and frizzy hair. Always use some wide-toothed brush to untangle damp hair.
- Try crumpling your hair as it air-dries to flatten out curls and smooth the edges. It also helps to get rid of the frizz.