Tips For Dying Hair at Home – Dying hair is not an easy job. It needs to be done professional and poorly applied hair color will destroy your personality instead of improving. Some people cannot afford to visit the hair stylist for hair dying. They can have the desired look at home just by taking care of few things.
Here we present some of the basic tips for hair dying at home.
- Long tresses should be tied up before you start painting them. Special set of pins and hair fasteners are used for this purpose.
- Always have enough hair color around you. One packing may not be enough and it can spoil the whole experience.
- Avoid dying the whole tresses. Dry only that hair which needs color. Apply color on re-grown hair by tying up other surrounding hairs.
- Leave the hair color applied for some time. Time is recommended by hair color producing companies. Do not take more time than recommended. Washing before recommended time may not have desired effects.
- Nice rinse the hair after color. Water drops should be removed completely otherwise color may spoil your clothes. For additional protection you may take on some rough suit before you apply hair color. Other than spoiling the clothes hair color may not stay longer.